Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Eating Clean : My Way!

Howdy, so well as it seems I am all about airing my dirty laundry here on this little ol' blog of mine, so I thought I might just share something that is as about close to dirty laundry as you are going to get; me in my unmentionables.


Now I realise I might not have that much to complain about, yeah a few spare tyres here and there, but really what this post is about for me is bearing all so that I will commit to changing my, and my family's, eating habits.

Since my youngest stopping breastfeeding, two months ago, I have already gained a few horrid kilos back and I am scare. I have just been out and bought a new wardrobe and was finding my FAB again, I am most certainly not willing to go back to being a DRAB mum again.

After shelling out too much money on what I can only say is a scam eating plan I feel totally stupid and ripped off, but mainly stupid.  So now I am going to go it alone and going to eat clean : my way!

So follow me, if you please, and help me be accountable for what I put on the table for dinner for my children. Out are the days of cooking conveniently using packets and jars; in are the ol' school days of cooking from stratch in order to know exactly what I am serving up is healthy and nutritional.

If you would like to follow me I will be starting a Facebook page, here, in order to make it a little easier to follow along then to have to remember to check in here.

2 comments:

MsMidge said...

Good on you Renee......I always say it's not how you look it's how you feel!

Karen / Chromama said...

Ahhh, you seem really similar to me except in my case I have quite a bit of weight to lose, at least 25kg. I'm not a fan of the commercial diet plans and with very few exceptions most published 'systems' but the clean eating thing is something I'm really interested in at the moment. Check out www.thegraciouspantry.com - tons of great info and lots of commonsense stuff.

Cheers,
Chromama (Karen)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs